Recognized environmental concerns stemming from historical releases of materials used on a daily basis can be significant. These concerns must be characterized thoroughly. In many cases, soil and ground water have been impacted requiring some type of remediation.
We can help in a variety of ways. Current needs for remediation can be addressed with implementation of all requirements to address the situation. When our client has a historical concern brought to its attention, we can help with an evaluation and recommendations. We can provide the experience and know how to approach agencies to satisfy all parties and obtain closure or no further action with the regulators.
We have extensive experience including remediation of the following containments:
- Gasoline and related volatile organic compounds
- Solvents, including chlorinated solvents used in dry-cleaning, degreasing or other operations
- Fuel oil, heating oil and waste oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Soluble oil and tramp oil releases
- Smelting and metal processing slag and ash
- Construction debris
Our experience is at a variety of facilities including:
- Large industrial facilities
- Transportation facilities
- Service stations
- Small commercial or industrial facilities
- Residential properties