ISRA Compliance Consulting
Our goal for our New Jersey clients impacted by the Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) is to provide a roadmap through the process without costly delays from not complying with regulatory requirements.
We have the thorough understanding of the ISRA process which helps our clients successfully complete a property transaction. And our experience in all phases of the process, including the steps necessary to allow for a property sale to be carried out, helps our clients save time and money in completing their transactions.
We can help with the following ISRA issues:
- Determining if ISRA applies
- When ISRA is triggered and the requirements to be met
- Fees and Notices
- Compiling and completing the application form and sup-porting documentation
- Preliminary Assessments (PA) identifying areas of concern
- Site investigations to determine if contaminants are pre-sent above remediation standards
- Remedial Investigation Reports (RIR) and Remedial Action Workplans (RAW)
- Negative Declarations
- Limited Conveyance Applications
- Remediation Permits
- Alternative Compliance Options
We understand that the complexity around regulatory requirements can lead to delays and higher costs to complete a transaction. Our coordinated approach and extensive knowledge can help save time and money.